Please note we require a minimum of 8 weeks’ notice to book your event. If your event is at a high-demand time (ie New Years, Waitangi weekend, O-week) it is best to book as far in advance as possible or we may not be able to accommodate you. When enquiring, please include the location, dates, and expected population of your event, to help us provide an estimate of the cost to provide the service.
Students and/or researchers
We’re happy to help you in any way we can.
- If you want to know what substances we’ve found at festivals you can visit our Testing Results section. If you want the interactive version of our results, you can visit the Interactive Data page.
- If you want to know about people’s experiences of substances being not what they were meant to, you can visit our Survey Results section
- If you want to know about how we operate in a legal context, visit our Law section
If you want to interview us or ask us questions about how we operate
If your question is something that we can answer, drop us a line below with the following:
- A personal introduction about you and where you’re studying or working, and a brief outline of what you’re researching. This will help us put you in touch with the right person on our team to give you the answers you need for your work.
- What you expect our involvement in your research to be. Are we part of a focus group? Are we a case study? How much time do you expect to spend studying us? This helps us know how much contact you need from us.
- A list of initial questions. Again, this will help us put you in touch with the member of our team who can help you the most. This will also make giving you the responses you need for your research a lot quicker.
If you want to meet with one of our team members we will need at least 14 days to organise a time.
Please contact us to make a booking for your event or if you would like to train as a volunteer for the service. Please also consider making a donation.
IF YOU DON’T GET A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM AS OUR REPLIES ARE SOMETIMES FILTERED BY SOME EMAIL SYSTEMS.