Due to the current pandemic, all festivals, events, and gatherings have been cancelled. KnowYourStuffNZ’s drug checking service is not considered essential, so we won’t have a lot of testing to do over the next few weeks/months.
- No festival/event-based drug checking service will be available
- No static testing services will be offered.
We will go back to providing drug checking when New Zealand returns to Alert Level 2 or lower.
We will still be working though! We will be continuing to provide advice and information to help reduce drug related harm by:
- Sharing with you advice about drug harm reduction for various substances
- Analysing and sharing the data from the 2019/20 festival season
- Providing individually tailored advice via email and messaging services to anyone who needs it
- Warning people about any identified dangerous substances out there
- Continuing to advocate for harm reduction as best practice for drug responses in New Zealand
If you have any drug-related questions, please get in touch with us via our various social media or the contact page on our website.
KnowYourStuffNZ is a not-for-profit social enterprise funded by donations from the community. If you value our work, please donate.